33 courts. 5 different surfaces. Indoor and outdoor. Play and practise all year round.
St George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club is one of the most prestigious tennis clubs in the UK.
Play on our variety of world class surfaces. Improve your game with our team of experienced coaches.
Whatever your level, you’ll find a place where you can share your love of tennis with like-minded people.
33 top-class courts
- 13 grass
- 5 artificial grass
- 4 porous acrylic
- 6 artificial clay
- 3 Tru Clay
- 2 indoor Green Set GrandPrix Acrylic with a sprung timber sub frame
As a new member you will be offered a personal induction with David Collins (Head Tennis Professional). David will help to get you started at the Club and make introductions to captains and coaches.
You can also enjoy regular weekly coaching sessions with our Club professionals, providing expertise for everyone from beginners and improvers to more advanced levels.
Social and club competitions
Whether you want friendly matches or competitive tournaments, we have something for you.
- singles, doubles and mixed box leagues
- club cups and tournaments for all abilities
- social groups and weekly mix-in events
- Club Championship including open and handicap competitions
- dedicated singles, doubles, mixed and match play sessions
Make use of the free Playwaze online app available to all members and you can easily organise matches and practice with your fellow members.
Team and league events
We have a thriving scene for all standards with teams playing in different midweek, weekend, local, county, seniors and open leagues.
- 27 women’s teams, 17 men’s teams, 20 junior teams and 5 mixed teams
- friendly matches and triangular tournaments with local clubs
- combined competitions with golf or bridge
There are team practice sessions indoors and outside throughout the year.
Meet our team
Head Tennis Professional
Head of Junior Development
Head of Junior Performance
Tennis Professional & Pro Shop Owner