At St. George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club, Weybridge
Tailored 1-2-1 and group PT training to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Our personal trainers understand that everyone has different motivations. That’s why we take the time to talk to you and understand your aspirations, lifestyle and fitness needs.
Whether you’re looking for extra strength and conditioning, weight loss or nutrition advice, our trainers can help to focus on achieving your goals.
Your personal trainer will design a program that meets your individual goals and needs.
They’ll also help you learn techniques that work best for your specific body type, weight, age and current abilities.
All of our coaches hold a minimum of Level 3 certification, and a minimum of a year’s experience to ensure the highest quality service. We have coaches up to Level 4 with several years’ experience behind them.
What can your personal trainer help you with?
Your personal trainer can help with many aspects of your health and fitness. For example, he or she can:
- Help you gain muscle, tone and condition, learn high intensity or low-intensity training techniques, help with weight loss, improve your speed, strength, balance, co-ordination, long-term fitness and more. They will always ensure that you understand injury risks and will incorporate injury prevention techniques.
- Conduct initial fitness assessments to understand your base level fitness and health metrics.
- Help you with your day-to-day gym workouts and make sure you get the best from our top-of-the-range gym equipment.
- Introduce you to new forms of exercise that you might never have thought about trying.
- Record and analyse your progress to make sure you stay on track and set appropriate fitness and weight loss goals.
- Find the best, most challenging, yet achievable goals for you to strive for. Goals that are within your potential but just beyond your current capabilities. Hitting goals is the ultimate ego boost!
- Create day-to-day exercise plans so you’ll always know just what you need to do to meet your goals and you’ll never get lost or confused.
- Make sure your exercise programme is interesting and never gets dull.
- Answer all your health, fitness and nutrition questions in a way that’s tailor-made and appropriate for you.
- Give you friendly and personalised advice on diet, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Keep you informed and up to date on all the latest health and fitness trends, gym techniques and exciting new developments in the fitness world.
Meet our personal trainers
Our trainers focus on different specialist areas such as post-natal, injury rehabilitation and more. We have both male and female personal trainers in our team.
Assistant Fitness Manager
Freelance personal trainers
For the journey
Your PT has got your back. They are your health and fitness buddy, mentor and inspiration. No matter what your initial level of fitness, your PT will help you reach levels you never thought possible. You’ll never get bored and when you need a motivating boost, your PT will be there for you.
Crush your goals
There’s nothing quite like working with a PT to help you on your fitness journey. Sharing every achievement, every new target reach and personal best shattered, your PT will be with you every step of the way to motive, encourage and celebrate.
Planning your time
It’s not just about face-time with your PT. Your PT will advise on what to do in between sessions. Don’t worry, it’s not like homework – it’s designed to be enjoyable and the rewards are immense!
Keeping you on track
Exercising enough and keeping to a healthy weight can be difficult sometimes. It’s easy to get complacent or lose motivation when you’re going it alone. Your PT is somebody to whom you will be accountable. They will guide and encourage you on your journey and make sure you are progressing in a healthy and sustainable way.
Boredom is the fitness-killer, but when working with a PT you’ll never get bored as they’ll always have something new for you to try.
Zero to hero
Have you never exercised before? No problem! Our Personal Trainers enjoy helping new starters towards their first fitness goals.
If you are training for a specific event, your PT can help you crush your goals. Working to a planned training schedule you’ll cruise towards your personal best, ready to finish with confidence and ease.
You don’t have to be training for a marathon to be able to take advantage of our PTs. [Perhaps you have never taken up an exercise programme before but want to run a 5k race or parkrun? Our personal trainers can get you there and you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve.
One of the most important parts of getting fitter and staying fit is getting enough rest.
Sometimes it can be hard to give yourself “permission” to rest and do nothing for a day or two.
Working with a PT can really help because they will make sure that you are getting enough rest days.
Keeping you injury-free
Exercising too hard, too often or without adequate preparation is an invitation to injury which can put you out of the game for weeks. Avoiding injury is easier when you work with a qualified professional.
Our coaches, with our in-house physio, have extensive knowledge to help rehab injuries from elbow to knee.
We also offer preventative training and mobility sessions.
For the future
Working with a personal trainer is a brilliant way to get fit, but staying fit can be sometimes be a challenge too.
Your PT will introduce you to new, healthier ways of living, change your attitudes towards exercise and nutrition, and equip you with skills that you’ll use for the rest of your life.
All of our Personal Trainers have the experience to guide you towards your goals. But if you have a particular need, the St. George’s Hill PTs can almost certainly help. Specialist areas of expertise include:
- Postal natal training. Pregnancy puts your body through dramatic changes. You want to feel your very best and have plenty of energy to put into looking after your new-born. Our PTs can help you regain any lost strength, tone up and get you fit for your new role quickly and painlessly. Increasing fitness can even help you sleep better – something we know you’ll appreciate.
- Injury rehabilitation. For many active people, injury is an all too-common fact of life. You should not allow injury to impact your fitness regime.
Sometimes injury can cause a loss of confidence in using the affected body part. With help from St. George’s Hill Personal Trainers, you can overcome injury quickly and in a healthy and pain-free way.
The types of injury we can help you overcome include back problems, Achilles’ tendon, knee and shoulder, sprains, strains and many other problems.
Don’t allow injury to slow you down. If your physiotherapist has given you advice on how to look after your injury, we’ll make sure your training programme fully complies.
- Post-surgery Personal Training. After surgery your body can feel unfit and your range of comfortable movement may not be what it was before your treatment. Our Personal Trainers can make sure you bounce back to full strength quickly and safely, with an emphasis on recovering in a sustainable, healthy and sensible way.
St. George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club is a tennis, fitness and health club situated in luxury surroundings in Weybridge, Surrey.
As well as tennis you can enjoy top-class swimming, gym and spa facilities, coaching, physio and beauty therapy.
We are a very friendly and welcoming club where the whole family can enjoy a world of sport, fitness and relaxation.
Find us at
St. George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club
St. George’s Hill
We’re within easy driving distance of Weybridge, Hersham, Esher, West Byfleet, Byfleet, New Haw, Addlestone, Cobham, Oxshott, Epsom, Walton.
The tennis facilities are available to members of St. George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club.
St. George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club is famous for tennis and racquet sports, as well as many other health, fitness and social activities for adults. But did you know that we’re actually one of the most family-friendly health clubs around?
We’re committed to offering almost all our activities to kids and parents (often together) and helping introduce kids (and mums and dads) to a world of sport, fitness and relaxation.