World-class courts, coaching and competitions on your doorstep. International standard facilities.
With a 240 capacity all-glass exhibition court, which converts to a doubles court, and 3 top quality glass-backed courts, all with well-sprung floors, we are one of the leading squash venues in South East England. The Club hosts a range of high-profile tournaments including the Channel VAS Championships and the Premier Squash League. The British Open early rounds, World Open, Kuwait Open and Saudi Open Qualifying, Nine Telecom Legends and the Surrey Junior and Senior Opens have also been held at the Club. Throughout the year, these same international courts are available to you.
We offer squash coaching at all levels, whether you’re adult or junior, novice or professional. Our coaching programme is led by Danny Lee (Head Professional) and supported by an experienced team of England Squash and Racquetball qualified coaches. All new members get a free one-to-one lesson to help you make the best possible start to life at the Club. Our professional coaches are on hand to help you with whatever you need, from learning the basics to playing at a highly competitive level. They have helped to train several home-grown players to reach No.1 in the UK and play on the international stage.
Social, team and club competitions
Whatever your standard, our ethos is always about enjoyment. Enjoy a range of matches to suit your level, fitness or mood. Just turn up and play, no booking or charges.
- Thursday Club Night and other informal weekly social sessions
- club competitions and monthly squash leagues
- professional-led “Special Club Nights”
- racquetball sessions
- team competitions (1 elite, 5 men’s, 2 women’s, 1 veteran and 2 vintage teams) with professional coaching support and strategy
- twice weekly Junior Squash Academy, Friday junior club night and Sunday morning junior session all professional-led
- Wednesday ladies squash morning