Guests may be introduced to the Club on the following conditions:
- All Guests must register at Reception before entering into the Club.
- Guests whether using the Club’s facilities or using the Club socially must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- The appropriate fee paid where applicable, must be paid at Reception
- The guest must retain their receipt for their guest fee during their visit and must produce the receipt if requested by the CEO or member of staff.
Members should adhere to the following:
- No individual may be introduced as a guest using the Club’s facilities on more than six occasions during the member’s Club year even if introduced by different members.
- A member may introduce up to three guests who take part in social, sporting or health and fitness activity at any one time except in the case of an authorised function or a pre-booked restaurant meal with the prior agreement of the club’s General Manager, Membership Manager or Events Manager.
- A guest is only permitted to use the same facilities as those the host member is entitled to use.
- Members of the Club, who are not paying members e.g. Elite – have other restrictions regarding guest policies which will be issued to them on confirmation of their membership.
- No member may introduce a guest whose membership has ceased through membership suspension, disqualification, exclusion or is in debt.
- No adult may be introduced as a guest by a junior member and a junior member may not introduce more than one junior guest on any one day.
- Members will be held responsible for due observance, by any guest introduced by them, of all the rules of the Club including, in particular, the rules relating to dress on the courts, and use of electronic devices.
- Guest fee information is available at Reception.
- Guests are permitted to book Spa treatments when signed in by all categories of member, excluding junior.
- Bookings for club facilities cannot be made in advance, only on the day if there is space