Get away from the everyday
Enter the beautifully green 16 acres of St George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club and you will discover a sanctuary of wellbeing and world-class facilities. For over 100 years we’ve been known as one of the most successful and prestigious tennis clubs in the UK. Look a little further and you’ll discover so much more.
Top-class tennis and squash courts. State-of-the-art gym, spa and pool facilities. Professional coaches, physios and beauty therapists. Spaces to relax, dine and unwind. With easy transport links to London, Surrey and further afield, we’re proud to create a place where the whole family can enjoy the moments in life that matter.
World-class facilities for whatever you enjoy
- fully equipped cardio & resistance gym
- fitness training room
- 20 metre heated indoor pool
- studio classes 7 days a week
- 2 exercise studios (including dedicated spinning studio)
- sauna and steam room
- spa and wellness centre with 6 treatment rooms
- fine food and dining
- casual eating and social areas
- lakeside terrace and children’s play area
- 13 grass courts
- 18 all-weather tennis courts (11 floodlit)
- 2 indoor tennis courts (with dual use for badminton)
- 4 squash courts (including 1 all-glass court with stadium seating)
Tradition and innovation perfectly matched
St George’s Hill Tennis & Croquet Club was opened on 7 June 1913 by His Serene Highness Prince Alexander of Teck, brother of the reigning Queen Mary. The beautiful surroundings that so enchanted Prince Alexander are still here yet in many other ways the Club has changed beyond recognition.
We have preserved what makes the place special, while ensuring facilities, equipment, coaching and treatments are at the cutting-edge of innovation. Join today and you will experience an unrivalled place for wellbeing, exercise, friendship and excellence. Just as our founders intended over 100 years ago.